Happy Holidays Terms & Conditions
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM L’URV
We are giving away a summer prize pack to one lucky winner that includes:
- $1000 L’urv new season wardrobe
- A pair of Sito Shades sunglasses
- A pair of Friendie Aura Air over the ear headphones
Terms and Conditions
What are these Terms and Conditions?
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Promoter’s competition giving you the chance to win a L’urv $1000 voucher to spend at www.lurv.com.au, a pair of Sito Shades sunglasses of your choice and a pair of Friendie Aura Air over the ear headphones – colour of your choice.
(“Competition”). By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference.
L’urv (The ‘Promoter’)
- $1000 L’urv voucher What is the prize & terms? The prize is a $1000 Voucher to spend at wwww.lurv.com.au The prize is valued at the total of $1000 AUD RRP. The voucher is valid for 12 months from issue date 1 x voucher (online voucher chosen by winner) for L’urv Prizes cannot be exchange for cash or other credit. The voucher can only be redeemed by www.lurv.com.au. 1 x WINNER ONLY
- X1 pair of Sito Shades sunglasses
The winner can choose a pair of sunglasses of their choice up to the value of $99.95AUD RRP.
The winner can place their order directly with L’urv who will arrange to send out the sunglasses direct from Sito Shades.
1 x WINNER ONLY
- X1 pair of Friendie AIR Aura over the ear headphones
The winner can choose a pair of AIR Aura over the ear headphones – to the colour of their choice and to the value of $200.00AUD RRP.
The winner can place their order directly with L’urv who will arrange to send out the headphones directly from Friendie
1 x WINNER ONLY
When can you enter the Competition?
- The Competition closes Thursday 23rd December 2021 at 11:59pm aest
- The draw will take place on Friday 24th December 2021 and the winner announced on Friday 24th December 2021. The winner will be announced via social media channels.
What are the conditions of entry?
- To enter this Competition, you must:
a) Be aged 18 or over.
b) Send your details to our subscription email link https://www.lurv.com.au/subscribe
- One valid entry (“Valid Entry”) into the Competition. Only one entry per person per email is permitted. If the Promoter reasonably suspects you have made or attempted to make more than one entry, it may treat any subsequent entries as invalid.
- There is no charge to enter the Competition other than the usual Internet connection charges payable to your service provider and/or Telephone Company.
- Open to all entries worldwide.
- All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
- You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition.
- All entries will be subscribed to our database.
When will the winners be chosen?
- This will be judged by a team including but not restricted to; creative team & marketing managers.
- Valid Entries: The Promoter will attempt to notify the winners using the contact details provided at the time of the pledge. Should the Promoter be unable to contact any of the winners by 6pm Friday 24th December 2021, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner.
- The winner’s names will be available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promoter is not liable for any damages that may occur while prize pack is in transit, and is not liable for loss or damage package.
- Prize will be sent via Australian Post through Express post or DHL for international
How will my personal information be used?
- If you are a winner, you may also be required to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition. You agree that we can use your name on social media as ‘the winner’ and off-line in all media and press releases about or reporting on the Competition, the Event or the Promoter.
- By entering the competition you automatically agree to become part of the L’urv database, which is also available to ‘opt out’ of once you commence receiving EDM communication or email communication.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
- By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
- Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
- The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the L’URV manor logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audiovisual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prizes. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.